This is one sweet little mod. I really dig the Molly, and now it’s even easier to get…while they have em in stock that is. My mistake…the Reloader is actually made of Stainless Steel!
Phileas Cloud: http://bit.ly/2sCdpG0
Bombertech Squonk Reloader (made of Stainless Steel, not Aluminum for their site): http://bit.ly/2pMl0Ai
Reloader in the US: http://bit.ly/2pMti93
Heaven Gifts has the Aluminum version here for around $15 (code AVTC15 gets you 15% off): http://bit.ly/2I85tPC
Crunch Time (code “vaportrail” for 15% off liquids): http://bit.ly/2bDbM1J
All Day Vapes 365: http://bit.ly/2pOGGsp
Sponsor links for sites I personally trust:
– Vape Happy is a great site everything vape, and they’re out of Las Vegas: http://bit.ly/VAPEHAPPYVTC
– MyVPro is a another great site, in the US, for vape buys: http://bit.ly/2nmnd0b
– Element Vape is a site I’ve used for a looooong time. Out of California, check em out: http://bit.ly/2lgPgwh
– Direct Vapor has 15 day returns, 60 day warranty, FREE shipping on all orders, price match, and even 24/7 free live phone support: http://bit.ly/1SUhkhL
– Breazy.com has a ton of juice…such a huge selection, it’s hard to choose…and hardware too: http://bit.ly/2FPERWW
– Coil Master has coils and building stuff for every need: http://www.coil-master.net
Find my the latest episode on the Picky Eater Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRnYg…
And the Sea Glass Hunter Channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC36J…
Central Advocacy Link: http://www.August8th.org
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vaportrailcha…
If you’d like to donate to the channel, please use: www.PayPal.Me/tonybrittan.
Every dollar counts and helps to keep it going. Sponsored links may be affiliate links. I only choose affiliates that I trust. These are solely my opinions, based on my use of these products. Please do your research, and use caution when using these devices. Buy or use at your own risk! These items were provided free so I could share them with you here on the channel. Vapor Trail Channel makes no claims regarding these items being “healthy”.