The Iconic RDA is a bottom airflow I can actually enjoy for squonking! Sure, it can be used as a dripper as well, but I feel it shines when in Squonk-Mode. Plus, you gotta check out the cool Reloader for unicorn bottles and the Ultem mod I’ve got in this one. Oh, and I’ll show you how to swap the pin to the squonk pin in the RDA!
CHANCE TO SCORE CLOSED: Chad Campbell from Massachusetts, MICHAEL MANCEBO from Indiana, and Rocky Payne from Tennessee takes em home this time! You have 48 hours to reply to the email sent and claim it. If not, the item is forfeited. Congrats, and get on it! For the Coils, use code “VT10” for 10% off on the site: http://bit.ly/2BJfkc7 MyVPro is sponsoring the giveaway and carries the Iconic: http://bit.ly/2nmnd0b
Check out Mike’s site: http://bit.ly/2ghjoY9
And for the Reloader for your bottles: http://bit.ly/2pMl0Ai
When I have a link for the SMPLY Squonk mod from VZone, I’ll get that updated, but I will have a video for that mod soon, with a giveaway! Trusted sponsor links to vape stuff you may want to try:
– Vape Happy is a great site for vape in the US: http://bit.ly/VAPEHAPPYVTC
– MyVPro is a another great site, in the US, for vape buys: http://bit.ly/2nmnd0b
– Direct Vapor has 15 day returns, 60 day warranty, FREE shipping on all orders, price match, and even 24/7 free live phone support: http://bit.ly/1SUhkhL
– Coil Master has coils and building stuff for every need: http://www.coil-master.net
– Brad’s Vapor: http://bit.ly/29J9RIZ
YouTube revenue is almost non-existent because of advertiser changes. If you’d like to donate to the channel, please use: www.PayPal.Me/tonybrittan. Every dollar counts and helps to keep it going. Sponsored links may be affiliate links. I only choose affiliates that I trust. These are solely my opinions, based on my use of these products. Please do your research, and use caution when using these devices. Buy or use at your own risk! These items were provided free so I could share them with you here on the channel. Vapor Trail Channel makes no claims regarding these items being “healthy”.